Have you been dreaming of telling your story, but don’t know how to start?
Do you love to invent characters and plots, but feel frustrated when you try to tie them together into a cohesive story?
Think you’ve learned a thing or two about life and imagine sharing your wisdom in a book?
Or, maybe, just maybe, you’re already hard at work but have run into roadblocks:
- Does this character breath?
- Does that flashback work?
- Should I switch to third person?
- Is my imagery vivid enough?
- Am I wasting my time?
- Do I have what it takes?
- Will I ever get my work out there in the hands of readers, other than my mother?
Now that that’s established. Are you:
- Interested in learning more about the craft of writing?
- In search of a stimulating and supportive community of writers?
- In need of the discipline of a deadline?
- Ready for constructive feedback?
When questions and doubts interfere with your writing, you need a creative class that can boost your confidence. You want supportive companions who understand the writing process. A real community–not an ego trip–of fellow writers.
The East Hill Writers’ Workshop is the place for you. Located in Canton, Connecticut, we’ve been giving feedback to writers for many years. We offer very different skills and experiences, but what we have in common is our passion for the written word. Let us help your writing come alive.