Thorough, insightful manuscript critiques, line editing, and other editorial services upon request.
We’re about outcome, and results
Coaching is about results. It is a process of empowerment and accountability that will take you from where you are to where you want to go in the most effective way possible.
Through coaching, you will:
- Identify and bust through trouble spots in your manuscript
- Cut through old excuses that have held you back
- Create clear, measurable, time-specific and obtainable objectives
- Design and execute clear roadmaps to getting your project done
- Experiment, take some creative risks, and have more fun
We offer 3 and 6-month programs. Each involves two half-hour-long sessions per month, e-mail access for strategy and problem solving, and up to 20-pages of manuscript critique.
**As a bonus, you’ll receive access to The Build a Book Bootcamp library of resources and recordings to keep you motivated (and educated) as you push forward.
Like to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com
PRIVATE ONE-HOUR SESSIONS
Take your Writing to the Next Step. $75/hour
In an individual one-hour session, an EHWW leader will analyze a sample of your writing to pinpoint areas that need strengthening and discuss strategies for developing a more powerful and effective prose style.