Thinking about writing a memoir?
If you’re human, you’ve probably got lots of questions and concerns.
Click on the audio link below to listen in as Ann Sheybani of East Hill addresses some of the most common issues that hold memoirists back:
- Who cares about my life story?
- How can I write about family or friends without hurting them?
- How closely do I have to stick to the truth?
- How do I keep from sounding whiny?
- How can I faithfully reconstruct a conversation that took place ten years ago?
- Where should I begin?
Get a cup of coffee, some paper and a pen, and settle in. Think of this as a little insight into what you get when you attend an East Hill Workshop.
If you’d like to download our recommended reading list, click on the link below.